Hooters GTG in Kennesaw Georgia - Today

Georgia Ken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This started off to be a Dyno Day in Marietta with Hooters afterwards. Well the Dyno Time was postponed until later in the summer. But, Hooters, now thats another story.

Several of us are GTG at the Hooters in Kennesaw. It will start at 1:00 pm today, May 3rd, and last til the last one leaves. If you can make, come on out. I know its suppose to rain in the Atlanta Area, so trucks are opitional. I will be bringing mine. Visual T-N-A and Beer is mandated :rock:

See ya there

04rcmoneypit
supercar1of1
georgiaken

I know Supercar got some pics!

Was a good time getting to drink some beers and hang out with everyone today.

Good times when a guy pulled up in an orange lambo and shot the shit with us!

Kennesaw5-3-08

supercar1of1

Someone see if the pic's come up from today. I am a rooky with computers.:mad:

supercar1of1 said:
supercar1of1

Someone see if the pic's come up from today. I am a rooky with computers.:mad:

Look's great...I am sure Ken kept you all laughing...:rock:

NBT said:
Look's great...I am sure Ken kept you all laughing...:rock:

Thanks for checking
I am pissed because all years 04,05,&06 were represented,but I guess due to rooky photog(me!), none of the group truck pic's came out.:confused:

FATJACK said:
OK Ken, I know you have a camera. You know the drill!!

Yep Jack I know the drill. A thread is NO GOOD without pics. So, I walked right out of the house and forgot the dang camera. I knew then I was going to be in trouble with everyone. So, I got there and John, supercar10f1 had his.
Thank God some of his pics came through. :D

:burnout:
Well guys I have got to tell everyone, I had a great time :rock: :rock: :rock:

Everyone arrived on time, except yours truly. I was about twenty minutes late. Anyhoos, I get there and walk in and see three guys sitting at a table holding hands :dontknow: :dontknow: Didnt think much of it, I was on the northside of Atlanta and guys holding hands is not unusual :elefant:
Im looking around trying to see if I could pick out, supercar1of1 04rcmoneypit and britecrawler. Im walking around looking when, the three guys holding hands asked if I was georgiaken. I proudly said, yes. britecrawler, drew, handed me a flower and said welcome, have a seat and join the communion. 04rcmoneypit, chad, asked if I would like some beverage to consume. I said, hell ya, beer and a shot of Jack. supercar1of1, john, spoke right up and said, this is a non-alcoholic table. I told them I was an alcoholic so I would just sit next to them. :D
My girlfriend came with me and britecrawler began talking to her about Jesus. She told him she found him and then met me and lost him. :D
Guess, Im a bad influence.
Well I drinking my beer and jack and there are drinking imported water.
Well after a few drinks, I guess my bad influence rub off on them. 04rcmoneypit ordered two pitchers of beer, supercar1of1 hit the liquor and britecrawler wanted more beer. :rock:
Well after two drinks, 04rcmoneypit is on the table trying to do a pole dance without a pole. Now that there is funny, I dont care what you say. supercar10f1 began trying to stuff $1.00 bill in moneypits gater, but he wasnt wearing one. Britecrawler was swinging his shirt yelling something and trojans. Then moneypit saw the Hooter Girl of his dreams, Gabby. Gabby had several pictures up on the wall where we were sitting. They were screwed into the wall and moneypit kept trying to getting em off the wall so he could take them to the restroom :dontknow:

Well moneypit made about $25.00 to put his clothes back on. Then britecrawler and my girlfriend disappeared for awhile. When they came back, both had a smile :D

By this time supercar had figured out how use his camera so he started taking pics of hooters. :p Unfortunately the hooters he was taken pics of where on some big guy and his hooters were not that firm :confused:

Well we decided to walk out and look at each others trucks. moneypit, chad, walked up to a Ford F-150 and tried to open it up. It several attempts to convence him it was not his truck. So, we check out each others trucks and britecrawlers engines look awesome. I tried to get some of the hooter girls to come out and let us take a pic with them standing next to our trucks, but they were a little nervous about moneypit. :dontknow:

I enjoyed meeting you guys. Nothing like meeting 10 owners for the first time over several beers. Chad, moneypit, man sorry you want be able to make to Pinks. But, try to make to Chattanooga, awesome time for all. Britecrawler, drew, see ya this weekend. Supercar1of1, john, read the directions, man, you will figure that camera out. Hope you can make this weekend. :elefant:

Dont forget, Wizzy, is coming to town and we are going to have a couple of GTG while he is hear.

Funny Stuff Ken!!
Sorry I missed this one...
See you Saturday!!!:rock::rock:

04rcmoneypit said:
:bs: Ken, I think this was added just because of you, bro!

You got me bro, You guys are awesome for putting up with me joking
though I still think you wanted Gabby's Pic :p :p

Looks AND SOUNDS like you guys had an awesome time!!! :hahaha: :laugh:

I wish I could have been there! I hope you guys make up to Chattanooga on the 7th of June!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back