Hot Rod Power Tour....who going??

InfinitySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone from the VTCA going on the HRPT? I got the ok to take our SRT on the tour, really looking forward to showin it off, meeting everyone and having fun. If your going let me know so I can look for ya.
Trying to get a few more goodies for the ride before I head out to ;)
Hope to see some peps there!

InfinitySRT said:
Trying to get a few more goodies for the ride before I head out to ;)

Man Ive been struggling with this one....For some reason I haven't gotten out yet!! :D :rolleyes: :D :eek:

-Red

From what I can see about this, they should be coming right past where I work..I might take the day off and drive to Englishtown with them..Or maybe just wave as they go past..lol

Riff62 said:
From what I can see about this, they should be coming right past where I work..I might take the day off and drive to Englishtown with them..Or maybe just wave as they go past..lol
I'm not gonna make it to E town, I have an event in Va Sat and need to be there Friday night for set up so I'll be leaving the tour from Pa. Sux to cause I'll miss the long haul pic, FL all the way to Pa leaving a day to soon :(

I just finished the part of the Power Tour - Charlotte, NC to Ronoake, VA - It was a blast!!! I only seen one Viper Truck - Mine - I led some boys thru the Blue Ridge Parkway and Mt. Airey. Then on my way home - I stopped at a Ford Dealer and all the sales people came out to look at my truck - They told me to show them what it can do - So I laid a strip on the Ford Parking lot for them! Remember the Dodge Ram Viper!!!! LOL
It will be there for awhile!!!!! LOL

Saw it in Gainesville last Sunday...first stop...lots of hot iron...BigBlackQC and I took our trucks down just to see the cars. No...yup...no SRT 10's...only our two in the parking lot...and one in the pits as a support vehicle...

Prof said:
Saw it in Gainesville last Sunday...first stop...lots of hot iron...BigBlackQC and I took our trucks down just to see the cars. No...yup...no SRT 10's...only our two in the parking lot...and one in the pits as a support vehicle...
I was there, got parked in the back in the Long Haul lot, man was it F*&King hot in Gainesville! Silly crowed at the first stop at Super Chips too. By the way they are wanting to get their hands on an SRT-10 to do an ECU for it.
Driving the Blue Ridge Parkway was killer, had the chance to drive my friends turbo'd SSR for a bit of it then we swapped back, all in all it was a great drive. Didn't go all the way to E Town tho, had to bail last night from Harrisburg Pa, here in Harrisonburg (lol) Va for this Crutchfield show this weekend.
I saw two black SRT-10's on the tour, one was in the parking lot of my hotel in Gainsville was that you? Thinking who ever drove it out of the parking lot was a new 5spd driver:dontknow: Looked like they were having some clutch problems, anyways....I got some killer video of the tour and pics I have to edit and then find a way to post them up.

Not me in the hotel lot...two of us just drove over for Sunday afternoon (me from Jax and another from Daytona). It was hot, we both wanted to run the trucks, but it was so hot that traction was a problem for everyone...we would have really been "slip sliding away" for the entire quarter.

Glad that our trucks were represented.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back