houston trek to macon

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone from houston area planning of cruz to macon for gtg want to run up with me its better with more than one truck :)

Venom Power said:
:dontknow: Where's Macon?

:D :D :D :D

Macon_GA.gif

Roz-SRT said:

HOLY GOOSE BALLS.. Didn't we run out there in that general direction and vicinity recently James? I think it's time for the east coast guys to match our effort and mosey on over to the dirty south this time..

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
HOLY GOOSE BALLS.. Didn't we run out there in that general direction and vicinity recently James? I think it's time for the east coast guys to match our effort and mosey on over to the dirty south this time..

Don't be a Puss Antnee, get you big ass back over here:D :D

Venom Power said:
What's the date(s)?

The race is Saturday November 22nd, most everybody will get there on Friday afternoon, so we can have a genuine VTCOA parking lot GTG at the Motel:rock: :rock:

its 200 miles more than last time and no hurricain to come home to,,plus i might and say might bring my dad we will see that way i can leave the ball and chain at home lol

FATJACK said:
GoodGodamighty!!!!
you got thatshit right 825 miles or so ,,,so i am thinking that,this summer long after the next panama city you bums need to do a houston thing and show up there is a fine ass track now in sealy that the asswipe hennesy lost cause he did not make the payments ,,it is a brand new 1/4 mile track and there is suppose to be a road course out there

Ironhead said:
you got thatshit right 825 miles or so ,,,so i am thinking that,this summer long after the next panama city you bums need to do a houston thing and show up there is a fine ass track now in sealy that the asswipe hennesy lost cause he did not make the payments ,,it is a brand new 1/4 mile track and there is suppose to be a road course out there

Sounds really good to me, any place for good Mexican food around there???

FATJACK said:
you kidding me so many you cant count

FATJACK said:
The race is Saturday November 22nd, most everybody will get there on Friday afternoon, so we can have a genuine VTCOA parking lot GTG at the Motel:rock: :rock:

:eek:ZOINKS!!! I know for sure I'll be on another continent somewhere by then, NOOOO DOUBT. :dontknow: Oh well, I'll at least get to see pictures.:eek:

FATJACK said:

Ohh... OHHHHH, OH hell yeah you guys would have a blast down here.
tr0n.gif
Mexican resturants? Margaritas? Senoritas?
champagne11.gif
GEEEEZUS there are way too many. Ask FSTJACK. He can't stop thinking about the Mexican spot I led them to when they were here. Then there's the 1/4 mile track James just mentioned. There's an 8th mile track here too and ANOTHER 1/4 mile track nearby in Baytown. There's just so many other things to do as well..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back