How about a Group Buy section..

EXCESSV

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been a member of another sight for 4 years and I think one of the coolest things on the other sight was a group buy section. This will give us all some great deals and also give the Vendors a chance to move some old inventory as well as show off their new stuff. Just an idea...:burnout:

Our vendors here rock, and when they offer a group buy, they start a thread that we can sign up on...

I agree! I belong to a forum dedicated to another 'animal' of sorts and it's real easy to find the Group Purchase deals b/c they are always in the same GP sub-forum vs the General Discussion, Performance, Visual, Vendor specific, etc sub-forums found on this site. Also, a less active site member would be able to locate more easily and in turn participate in deals that benefits the 'group' thereby netting a lower GP price for everyone.

EXCESSV said:
I have been a member of another sight for 4 years and I think one of the coolest things on the other sight was a group buy section. This will give us all some great deals and also give the Vendors a chance to move some old inventory as well as show off their new stuff. Just an idea...:burnout:

Sounds good to me !!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back