HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys remember me. I know you guys remember me:D hope you num nuts are doing ok. Life has been great and challenging. But the main thing is that i wake up every day and eat 3 meals:) I am healthy and still have a good job. God its been so long that I cant even remember your guys names. Lets see, Noid, Srt Brad, Stinker, Patrick, Jack, Sleeper, Fast Fred, And the Prof:D :D

hi, im doing GREAT !!, i dont beleave we have ment, but we have now...

nice to hear things are going well.......

Damn Annu... where the hell have you been:dontknow: Still got the truck??

Glad things are well. Welcome back. :marchmellow: :D

Give us an update Annu. What have you been up to? Good to hear from you. Is the divorce final and settled? Still have the truck?

Yep Divorce is went great and she ended up crying in court:D I just kept my sanity. I sold the Truck got about 26k for it. But dont worry pretty soon there will be a new toy in the house. there are still a few more lawsuits pending but i told them to F**k off:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

NANU NANU NANA:D

:afraid: DIVORCE! I know all too well the side effects. I went on the divorce diet and lost 30lb.:marchmellow:

It's good to see you stopped by. I know all to well about how a divorce can mess with your life.

Bill.

Annu Kumar said:
yeah i lost 20lbs too. I went from 155 to 135lbs. Life is great man.

hell back when i got the BIG D i lost 124 lbs ,,,thats how much my ex weighed:D of course the bank account was lite :D

oh crap......whats up buddy...glad to hear from you

Annu Kumar said:
yeah i lost 20lbs too. I went from 155 to 135lbs. Life is great man.
Hey Fatjack maybe you should try a divorce? (only kiddin) :dontknow: :p :p :p :D Good to see you here Annu.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back