How Do I Adjust the Pressre On My Meth Pump?

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't find my installation instructions. I think I need to up the pressure a touch to get a finer spray.

I don't know about changing the pressure, but you can change the duty cycle thru the VEC software.

Is this what you are looking for?

No, but thanks for the reply. I'm running the Roe NA kit-triggered with a WOT switch.
I just can't remember how to turn up the pressure.

I cant remember...I will see if I can find my instructions......where did I put those??.........try emailing Roe...he has answered me on a weekend..

labontecsi said:
I found the adjusting screw, just need to know which way to turn it.

the way it turns presure up ...lol :D

labontecsi said:
I can't find my installation instructions. I think I need to up the pressure a touch to get a finer spray.

I just found my instructions:

"We have set the pump adjustment to 40 psi. The pressure adjustment, silver Allen screw is located at the top of the pump near the 2 red wires. Adjustments can be made with a 5/64" or 2mm Allen wrench. Each clockwise turn represents approximately 25 psi. When using the standrad #7 nozzle supplied with the kit, the pump setting as shipped will yield 4.4 gallons per hour flow rate.

Below is a guide for adjustments if more pressure is needed depending on your application. If you need further assistance, contact us at (904)-529-1219 during weekdays or by e-mail at [email protected].

Pump Pressure Setting w/#7 Nozzle

PSI Adjustment Approximate Flow
40 as shipped 4.4 GPH
60 1 turn in 6 GPH
90 2 turns in 7 GPH
120 3 turns in 7.8 GPH
140 4 turns in 8.5 GPH
160 5 turns in 9.2 GPH"

oldguy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!