How do I get rid of Do you have a hemi? under my name???

Midnight Runner said:
What do you do for this red star?
Oh NO - you don't want to know, Joey Mags did it and look what happened to him :D :D :D ;)

Wifey said:
Oh NO - you don't want to know, Joey Mags did it and look what happened to him :D :D :D ;)
Yes, I did it.:rock: And for the next four years! There must be something terribly wrong with me...........:p

jay said:
Thank you, I feel like an idiot!!!

See you are a jounior member now! No longer an idiot:elefant: Keep posting you get smarter each time:D That's what i keep telling myself anyway. BTW WELCOME!:aetsch:

OnceBitten said:
See you are a jounior member now! No longer an idiot:elefant: Keep posting you get smarter each time:D That's what i keep telling myself anyway. BTW WELCOME!:aetsch:
thats not true:p

27,000 posts and I am still an idiot:D Just ask Prof:elefant: :itsme:

:dontknow: I think I deserve a "get a life!" recognition title.. thingy.. Hell, there's lots that are way higher than me. :hmmmm2:Maybe that means I'm actually not posting enough.

Venom Power said:
:dontknow: I think I deserve a "get a life!" recognition title.. thingy.. Hell, there's lots that are way higher than me. :hmmmm2:Maybe that means I'm actually not posting enough.

lmfao :laugh: :laugh:

Why do all of User - "Venom Power" 's pictures show up like he took them under water lol... just playing not picking on anyone(keep in mind I'm just making conversation to up my postage)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back