How do you...

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wrapped my center console last night
47141d1317865681-carbon-fiber-img00109-20111005-2009.jpg

47142d1317865681-carbon-fiber-img00114-20111005-2016.jpg

Tonight i want to wrap some of my bezel around my radio... but i cant for the life of me figure out how to get it out! Help:eek:

Nah, i gotta get good at it before i try to do the compound curves!... I learned alot last night about how it reacts to heat. I think this is going to work great on the mirrors. We will see. Worse case scenario, a year or so from now it starts to peel, i remove it, and the only thing left behind is black plastic that spent a year without fading. Win -Win

There are two little screws attaching it at the bottom. I had to pop the little plastic cover that's under the radio console and the shifter console to get to them.

You have to remove the shifter console?

yup.
Console comes out. Then you can take the panel that is on the dash forward of the console off. Then look up, there are 2 screws that hold the bottom of the radio bezel. When you put it back together, don't put them back in.

yup.
Console comes out. Then you can take the panel that is on the dash forward of the console off. Then look up, there are 2 screws that hold the bottom of the radio bezel. When you put it back together, don't put them back in.

Just 2 8mm bolts under the shifter boot to remove the center console right?.. thats all i saw last night

I really can't remember. I think there were some screws under the piece you just covered, and maybe some inside the console. Don't remember for sure.

my radio bezels wrapped in carbon, i didn't do it so i'm not sure how its done. It looks good done though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back