How Fast have you Gone in your Truck?

SCVette said:
Blew up #3, the block is welded up and waiting on the final hone for new pistons and rods to be done. It should be back together in a couple weeks. It was not stock,
STS turbo at 9lb of boost, water to air intercooler, water/methanol injection, nitrous/propane injection 140shot. Tonneau cover with wing, tail gate, passenger seat, windshield wipers, antenna, and subwoofer removed.

Taylor

Taylor, I am sad to hear this....on a bright note: You are in a very select club over 150mph in an SRT-10 truck..:rock: ..not many have been there including myself....but my plan is to join that club real soon...:)

Walt

120 mph....yep, it's pitiful....although my face is smiling, my pocketbook ain't very happy about the new truck :beer:

Big Perm said:
120 mph....yep, it's pitiful....although my face is smiling, my pocketbook ain't very happy about the new truck :beer:

hehehe, yeah we know how you feel. Get a few wide open throttle passes and the pocketbook delima goes away :)

ROKTMAN said:
Has to be at least 6 I know of,maybe more.:mad:

I was aware of 5, so this poor soul makes number 6. There just seems to be something about that system that does not work with the Viper engine.

Sorry to hear of your loss SC.:( :( :(

Honestly I don't think I have gone over a 100 on the road....?....:dontknow:

but in the porsche.....:D

Nowwhat said:
Honestly I don't think I have gone over a 100 on the road....?....:dontknow:

but in the porsche.....:D

Are tickets the concern, or jailtime with Brewtus Bendover ;)

Just one more question....did you remove the wing from the Porsche too??? :D

Big Perm said:
Are tickets the concern, or jailtime with Brewtus Bendover ;)

Just one more question....did you remove the wing from the Porsche too??? :D

the concern are the brakes on a 5500lb truck.....

And Porsches have wings....Not Trucks.....:D

Airplanes, racecars, fast boats.....just not trucks....

Silverback said:
I was aware of 5, so this poor soul makes number 6. There just seems to be something about that system that does not work with the Viper engine.

Sorry to hear of your loss SC.:( :( :(

I was already counted in the #3 club on the other site with the same name. So still 5.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back