How many of you miss gears when shifting?

I know for sure the GEN-X made all the difference in second to third for mine. That's where I had most trouble with the stock one and I believe others did too.

was that the version he actually built or was the his first version where he bought the B&M and just added a longer handle and resold it as his own?
That sounds snarky! Yes it's one he actually built

What shifter does it have . I’m an auto! But the stock shifters were garbage from what has been posted on here as were the factory clutch and slave cylinder . Many posts about those over the years . That’s what brought on the vendors and aftermarket parts for the 10’s . I believe JTSVP , JMB still make or have parts needed ! Not sure if XMETAL is still in business or any of the others .
And here I've been thinking for the last 19 years that the 6 speed was the way to go lol. I'll have to dig through some old threads and see what I can learn about the old hurst

And here I've been thinking for the last 19 years that the 6 speed was the way to go lol. I'll have to dig through some old threads and see what I can learn about the old hurst
Hahaha .. yes there are lots of post about the manual and what the fix is on here from years ago .

There are! I think almost anything is better - not sure about the B&M though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back