I couldn't take it any more

Sounds great! You can hear the throttle response!
Here's a newer clip of mine with stock cam. Wouldn't think it huh?
exhausthookedup.mp4 video by transamman74 - Photobucket

It does sound lumpy! My truck's throttle response is so crisp. Chris did an excellent job of tuning my truck, but also custom programmed the IAC. My truck had the dreaded throttle hang-up for two years. You can hear how quickly the IAC takes over.:rock::rock:

It does sound lumpy! My truck's throttle response is so crisp. Chris did an excellent job of tuning my truck, but also custom programmed the IAC. My truck had the dreaded throttle hang-up for two years. You can hear how quickly the IAC takes over.:rock::rock:

He sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing. Wish he were closer:rock:

He sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing. Wish he were closer:rock:

We brought Chris up to Canada, so I'm sure he will come to Texas. We have him hooked on Tim Horton's coffee now! :p

The tips look good Burt, what kind of tips did you get and where did you get them. I'll have to put the the tips on my spring to do list. The truck is going to bed for the winter soon. :(

The tips look good Burt, what kind of tips did you get and where did you get them. I'll have to put the the tips on my spring to do list. The truck is going to bed for the winter soon. :(

They are Magnaflow tips (on a borla :eek:). I picked them up at Mopac and had a local shop cut the oval tip off and weld up the new tips.

The tips are 3.5". There is room to go bigger if you want.:)

Really? I Thaught they were 4.5", hmmmm. Cause you can get two 5" tips in there tight and the maggies were just a little smaller, or maybe I was thinking 4", gonna have to measure mine again! Lol

Really? I Thaught they were 4.5", hmmmm. Cause you can get two 5" tips in there tight and the maggies were just a little smaller, or maybe I was thinking 4", gonna have to measure mine again! Lol

Things look bigger on tv......or so I have been told!:D:D:D

Yes the heads and cam combo made a significant improved difference. I do like the dual tips better than the single oval.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back