I smell a rat

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just checking the timeslip section today and there is a new truck on the forum that just doesn't add up. So this new guy "poisonousviper06" says he bought the truck less than 2 weeks ago. Calls it an 06 Quadcab but it has 05 headlights and front end...hmmmm. He says it is NA and posted that he turned 11.970 at 000 mph, funny since I had a time of 11.971. What doesn't add up is there is no information other than NA about the truck. He also doesn't have a 60' time, says it ran an 8.50 1/8th mile (again no mph) which is almost .9 seconds SLOWER than my truck in the 1/8th (7.68 my time) yet he turns 11.970........I say BS. So I'm calling you out "poisonousviper06", hopefully you are on the west coast (SoCal) so we can settle this at the strip.What do you members think of this?

Says he is from Tampa FL.

Lets see a time slip poisonousviper06

I think he needs a timeslip, or he needs to show at PCB this year.

The 1/4 on his profile is 10.199. I hope you guys know this guy and are just kidding about being mad about this. It just looks like some guy that joined just to put a time on the time slip page and mess with people, he has no posts or anything.

I say he is just a troll....that is why the timeslip section needs some kind of policing....anyone can come in and post a time.....and timeslips arent the answer IMO....easy to get......

I say he is just a troll....that is why the timeslip section needs some kind of policing....anyone can come in and post a time.....and timeslips arent the answer IMO....easy to get......

Another damn lightning owner that is jealous;)

I'm in Tampa. Do we know what color and body this guy's SRT is? I can look for him...

-Jason

I will keep an eye out in my part of Tampa for yellows....

You can always post up another timeslip numbers, I think by posting up your mods that would help weed out the BS. Any fast truck should be easy to help verify by somebody nearby, its hard to keep an eleven second truck low profile at the track.

I'm pretty sure that there is fast 10's running around that have never been a member on a forum before.

Some of my friends have some very fast rides, and dont really even know what these sites are about.

Kinda hope this truck does run the times it claims, hell even faster would be better, even dressed in full trim. I love seeing people being the under dog. there is a few trucks I have seen around me that are not members on here, I have no clue what mods they have.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back