I think the truck has sold

I was offered $26,000 for mine last night and I said it was not for sale. Also told him if it were it would be 10K higher than his offer. He said, if ever for sale let him know. Mine has 67,000 highway miles and 3rd tranny plus about $7k in mods. Probably would let if go for 35K and get another. :dontknow:

Mine has 75k miles, and I have close to $80k in it (including the cost of the truck). So I'm definitely not getting my money back, but the fun I have had building and driving it is priceless. The buyer never flinched on the price after he saw it. Of course I told him before he made the trip from NY that the price was not negotiable.

Congrats on that! It's hard to be without one, once you have had the experience.

This is so true! I have never missed a vehicle after I sold it like a 10. Looking forward to seeing you in another 10.

I know you hated to see it go. I have been thinking about getting rid of mine for a nice used Viper. Just don't want to let mine go for a cheap price. Plus the new forged engine has less then 10K miles on it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back