I want my truck to look sexy(er)!!!

Cudajon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some touch up paint because I have like 2 rock chips, besides this, I want to make my truck look stunning.

I've been browsing around the Zaino website and have been wondering what to buy. Do any of you guys use Zaino and if so what should I get? I have some swirls in the paint and some very very light scratches which i believe came from a car wash brush. I know they will need to be buffed out, but can Zaino do everything?????

On one last note, what rim cleaner should I use?

Thanks,
Jonathon

i used almost everything to make my truck sexy....but not yet Zaino... i would love to know here...

pickup_mud_stuck_bikini_girl_011.jpgsexy_leather_girl_snow_stuck_snow_chains_008.jpg

please post some pics when Zaino ....:dontknow: ........:p :D ....;) ;)

Attachments

• struisvogel_1.jpg
    struisvogel_1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,007
Use the mothers clay bar and mothers wheel polish.I dont work for mother but I do love my mother.It's good chit!!

howdy,
i use stuff from Griot's Garage. they have everything one needs to make your baby shine. i use their machine to clay, polish & wax her. she comes out better than new. be forwarned though, as soon after you get her done, she will want to go pose. so be ready. :rock: :rock: :rock:

A couple other quick questions, I want my leather to remain soft, I bought some turtle leather cleaner/conditioner, good thing? Also, do you guys do anything to the suede?

Griot's leather care does great. smells like new leather. i just brush & vaccum the fuzzy parts.:rock:
plus they got neat catalogs:rock:

Last edited:
I have been very impressed with the new Zaino AIO (all in one) polish. It is easy and quick. It will have almost as much shine as using the full Zaino treatment of Z!, Z2,Z5 etc.

love the bird:rock: :rock: :rock:

I did the Zaino clay bar, car soap, cotton thingy for the wax, sealer after the clay bar, and two of the Z waxes (cant remember right now which ones).

One last thing, do any of you use a 3m or comparable film on the front of the truck to avoid rock chips?? And does it look okay or can you tell that its on there?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back