I want to invite everyone!!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I jsut wanted to invite everyone into the family! There are a few on here that are close and post often, then there are lookers.

C'mon guys this is an awesome place, we definitly take care of one another here!

We got some awesome get to gethers going on here and there, many events in the planning!

Thats right if you are a looker and never post, jsut post up anyway , this is your post to shine!

We have billionaires and po folks here so dont feel you dont fit!

We got the super intelligent to the hillbilies! So bring it on!

Everyone has a question so dont feel afraid to post up! You may catch some flak, but jsut remember its alll in fun!

Lets here about your truck, your life,your job, your dog, your cat, hobbies, even the sexy neighbor next door!

Bring it on guys , give me your best! Its all fun!:D

Stinker I really feel touched!!!! I agree with you there's alot of great people here and we're like one big disfunctional family.

We have a great thing going here....Blackram mentioned how dead it was on the other site.....makes you appreciate this forum.....:D

WizzySRT10 said:
Stinker I really feel touched!!!! I agree with you there's alot of great people here and we're like one big disfunctional family.

I sure hope so. I can't imagine living with Ozzie and Harriett

So, if you have a heart beat, you'll fit right in

Jeff

Were you expecting a RSVP or just some smart ass remark to let you know we are all still here :D

Cya Saturday :burnout:

Blackramsrt-10 you are officially part of the family bro! you posted!!!!!!!!

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah Eddie Rednecks allowed also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did the haircut go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and thanks Wizzy!:D

didnt make me look no better, imagine that, i guess ive got to frost my tips

Maybe I'll be the first to mention what I do and what makes me tick. here goes and I know some certain people is going to mess with this.

Hi I'm William I live in Western Nebraska. I'm 25 years old, single (not looking just chasing :D) I have a 2006 Regular Cab SRT10 in the fastest color (BLACK) I'm into hunting, fishing, camping, and other things. I'm a Conductor for a Major Class1 Railroad.

New Memebers welcome to the forum and introduce yourself.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back