I was wondering where you all went..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..Hope you are all doing well..I wondered what happened to you all..This place looks great, and I am looking forward to being a part of it all..
Thank you to all who took the time and put in the effort to set it all up..Its gonna be a hoot watching the site grow..:)
And..just to put things into perspective..On the other site there was always a discussion of red trucks being faster than black etc..But if you look on the banner, you will notice that the black one is placed 1st..So in my mind, that settles it...:p

Riff62 said:
Hey guys..Hope you are all doing well..I wondered what happened to you all..This place looks great, and I am looking forward to being a part of it all..
Thank you to all who took the time and put in the effort to set it all up..Its gonna be a hoot watching the site grow..:)
And..just to put things into perspective..On the other site there was always a discussion of red trucks being faster than black etc..But if you look on the banner, you will notice that the black one is placed 1st..So in my mind, that settles it...:p

O-contraire my friend, the trucks were strategically placed. As you can see the red bump is ahead :D keep that in mind :D

Black, Black, Black, Black, Black, Black, Black. There settled.:D

Bill.

We go from right to left here. The Silver one is on the right so that's it period.

IF you have a need for speed or are a fast guy at heart you belong here. Color is only 2 mils thick anyway, it's what's on the inside that really counts.;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back