If you have nothing better to do take a look

Dayum, seems as though my rig is getting used in poor taste a lot lately. Is there a way to report it as a spam? It honestly doesn't bother me, those who have half a brain know who's truck that is and meh, no sleep lost here BUT, I'd hate to see someone being taken for a ride and losing money. That's my only concern. Oh, and the LH headlight works perfectly fine LOL.

Dayum, seems as though my rig is getting used in poor taste a lot lately. Is there a way to report it as a spam? It honestly doesn't bother me, those who have half a brain know who's truck that is and meh, no sleep lost here BUT, I'd hate to see someone being taken for a ride and losing money. That's my only concern. Oh, and the LH headlight works perfectly fine LOL.

Is that the driver side or passenger side headlight? :D

Dayum, seems as though my rig is getting used in poor taste a lot lately. Is there a way to report it as a spam? It honestly doesn't bother me, those who have half a brain know who's truck that is and meh, no sleep lost here BUT, I'd hate to see someone being taken for a ride and losing money. That's my only concern. :rock::rock::rock:Oh, and the LH headlight works perfectly fine LOL.:rock::rock::rock:

thats great, lmao:rock:

Text sent. The number is for an iphone, maybe I should facetime with the seller?

**edit**
I just got a text back that says, "Whoever put that up put down the wrong contact number...lol sorry!"

Last edited:
Is that the driver side or passenger side headlight? :D

Hahaha, not surrrrre lol. For me, passengers. :p That'll confuse potential buyers! Good stuff on emailing this guy lads....wonder if anyone has asked him for more photos and what he sends them?

Hahaha, not surrrrre lol. For me, passengers. :p That'll confuse potential buyers! Good stuff on emailing this guy lads....wonder if anyone has asked him for more photos and what he sends them?
You think they would at least get the year right, so how do you feel about the 3500 dollar value of your truck:D

You think they would at least get the year right, so how do you feel about the 3500 dollar value of your truck:D

Hahaha, it's a little less than I would let it go for so yeah, very disappointed. :p :D

And the Batram is a 1 year only model, didn't you get the memo?

oEKqK.png

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back