I'm bored

It does sit a little too low for me.

I don't mind that Mustang either. But pretty tough to get over that starting bid.

Good find VPRPWRD. :rock:

I don't mind that Mustang either. But pretty tough to get over that starting bid.

Good find VPRPWRD. :rock:

Thanks, you have had some pretty good finds yourself. Since we are in our slow season here I will be updating this thread often.

A buddy asked me the other day what car I would buy if I only had 40k to spend. I said I would mod the '10, but he said that didn't count. My answer was a 69' Chevelle with an LS based LS7. The car in the link isn't exactly what I have in mind, but it is my favorite one on ebay.

Chevrolet : Chevelle in Chevrolet | eBay Motors

Thanks, you have had some pretty good finds yourself. Since we are in our slow season here I will be updating this thread often.

I'll be here quite a bit too winter is coming so the 10 is going into storage. So I like going onto e-bay and dream away. Plus it's kind of fun to see what people find on there.

A buddy asked me the other day what car I would buy if I only had 40k to spend. I said I would mod the '10, but he said that didn't count. My answer was a 69' Chevelle with an LS based LS7.

Hmmmmmm sounds like a challenge to see who can find the nicest vehicle they would buy for under $40,000.00. We'll call it dreams for under $40,000 lol.

Last edited:
A buddy asked me the other day what car I would buy if I only had 40k to spend. I said I would mod the '10, but he said that didn't count. My answer was a 69' Chevelle with an LS based LS7.

Hmmmmmm sounds like a challenge to see who can find the nicest vehicle they would buy for under $40,000.00. We'll call it dreams for under $40,000 lol.

I accept the challenge:rock:

I need to get to work on this, I like that Challenger because it still looks stock. You're right, I doubt it's putting 595hp to the wheels.

I need to get to work on this, I like that Challenger because it still looks stock. You're right, I doubt it's putting 595hp to the wheels.

What did you think of the price for that Challenger? Does $38,000.00 Seem high even though it's SC. Your right it looks good and stock. It be a sleeper driving around town.

What did you think of the price for that Challenger? Does $38,000.00 Seem high even though it's SC. Your right it looks good and stock. It be a sleeper driving around town.

I think it seemed high, but I'm cheap. :D I really need to get started on this and find some good cars.

I think it seemed high, but I'm cheap. :D I really need to get started on this and find some good cars.

It's no big deal this thread is for when your bored and have nothing else to do so you hit E-bay. Plus I think were the only 2 bored people on this thread. :boring: :tee:

Looking at cars on ebay has been the worse on my health than a six pack of beer a day habit. I find deals all the time - it is like the barn find stories that we used to hear growing up only now it is with later model cars that people sink TONS of money into and then sell in a rush to be able to afford to live again. Of the last 4 used cars that I have bought I am willing to bet that the sellers combined lost nearly 100K in their investments. It's nuts!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back