I'm bored

Pfft, not impressed (OK maybe a little impressed :D). The H1's with the 6.5's are the slowest vehicles I have ever driven. I was all ready to pretend that I was going to buy it, until I saw that it had a 6.5.

Pfft, not impressed (OK maybe a little impressed :D). The H1's with the 6.5's are the slowest vehicles I have ever driven. I was all ready to pretend that I was going to buy it, until I saw that it had a 6.5.

Agreed, I had the displeasure of driving one with a 6.5 and they are gutless. On the other hand a Duramax one, now you're talking. :D

The VW is sweet. The Charger is nice too, but not exactly my style. The pro-touring movement is very difficult to do right, IMO.

The VW is sweet. The Charger is nice too, but not exactly my style. The pro-touring movement is very difficult to do right, IMO.

I agree with that, if I was doing a pro touring car it would be something smaller (Mustang, Camaro, Challenger) The bigger cars are harder to pull off.

I agree with that, if I was doing a pro touring car it would be something smaller (Mustang, Camaro, Challenger) The bigger cars are harder to pull off.

I've got a thing for A-Bodies, so a Duster would be my choice. I'll see if I can dig up the old Mopar Muscle issue with my dream Duster in it.

**Edit**
It was in Hot Rod, not Mopar Muscle.
http://www.hotrod.com/featuredvehicles/hrdp_0805_1972_plymouth_duster/photo_01.html

That car is pretty much perfect, IMO, except that I'll take mine in tan instead of green.

Last edited:
I would have never guessed that was a 10 second car.

I would have never guessed that was a 10 second car.

That car ranks right up there as one of my all time favorites. Once the president gives me all of your money, I am going to build many cars that follow that same theme. :D

I've seriously considered stripping the exterior of my '10 and putting factory V6 stuff on it. I think with the right exhaust, people wouldn't question it.

That car ranks right up there as one of my all time favorites. Once the president gives me all of your money, I am going to build many cars that follow that same theme. :D

I've seriously considered stripping the exterior of my '10 and putting factory V6 stuff on it. I think with the right exhaust, people wouldn't question it.

If I came across a wrecked 10 I would do that, I just couldn't see stripping the exterior of a perfectly good one. I'm just going to bypass the whole government thing and send you the checks direct, can I get your address again? :D

Super sleeper

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Hv_jRQMv8]Super Sleeper 1972 Nova - BIG MUSCLE - YouTube[/ame]

:drool:

Wonder why he is selling it? Should make a great truck for somebody. Do you guys remember what it dyno'd after the head work was done?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back