I'm bored

Maybe one day, wonder if there are any bolt on suspension kits?

Any kit that works for a regular ram would be the same I sure. Muzilla makes awesome silverado kits. Maybe they make dodge parts. The ram runner kit from dodge is cool, but I think it's only for the new body style.

Know whats cooler than Panteras? Everything. Oh and Pantera (the band). And Panera bread. And mexican panthers, aka Panteras. Also, I should point out that nobody cares what you like :)

I like Pantera, I have all of their albums. Panera is ok and overpriced. What about Mexicans? Do you have a problem with them or something? I care what I like and secretly you do too.

It's time for you people to find something for me to look at because I am BORED!!!!

YUP, been looking for a while now, 5.0l, 507HP, 7 speed SMG tranny, 205mph topspeed....

Supposedly that one is legal somehow????? And yes they drop like bricks in value, actually the one to get is the E30 M5, 2000-2004, 400HP, V8, 6 speed manual. The SMG tranny in the 05-08 can cost up to $7,000 for just a pump and clutch replacement.........

That is cheap for that kind of power, but if I'm not mistaken you can't legally drive r32-r34 skylines in the US.

nah, dog...

R32 is now more than 25 years old... import like a mofo!:rock:

but i definitely would NOT buy an R33 or R34 unless it was a track car. those are still being seized even as of late...

That thing is beautiful! I actually think from the side view the F12 looks a lot like a Viper.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back