Supporting Member
Reaction score
When: :dontknow:
Sunday 09/26/2010 @ 1:00PM EST :cool:

Where: :dontknow:
Chattanooga, TN - Hooter's :cool:
5912 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
(Directly off I-75, no confusing turns etc)

Why:
Because we CAN!!! :rock: :rock:

Be there . . . or don't. :D :D :D :p :p :p

ok, I won't. Instead you need to get to PCB one year :D

Wish I could make it but I gotta work. Sure would do me some good to see the guys again, have fun and someone give Jack a big wet kiss:itsme: from Angie and I.

04rcmoneypit said:
Wish I could make it but I gotta work. Sure would do me some good to see the guys again, have fun and someone give Jack a big wet kiss:itsme: from Angie and I.

Would be good to see you and Angie again Chad. Wish you could make it...

We are out the door and on the way!!

Hot wings, hot women, cold beer and good friends... it don't get much better!

Just had a great afternoon with Scott and Alexis. They seem to be well and enjoying life. Alexis just continues to get more beautiful by the day and, well, you guys know what Scott looks like.

Oh yeah, some guy named Jimi (Roswell) was there too....

It was good to see Jack and Jimi again! Glad you two were able to make it!! Thanks for coming out! Tell your better halfs we said hi!!

253788271_photobucket_18352_.jpg

DSC_3042.jpg

DSC_3045.jpg

DSC_3048.jpg

Had an interesting ride over to Chattanooga too! It was raining a little through the mountains, and as we were coming down from the last of them about 25 miles West of Chattanooga, we happened upon this:
DSC_3028.jpg

There were 2 occupants, both were fine, only a couple of minor scratches. But we had to break out the back window to get them out of the vehicle.
DSC_3032.jpg

DSC_3039.jpg

DSC_3040.jpg

That's a Chevy Trailblazer...

did jack and jimi cordinate thier matching shirts ,,,all jack needs is hair on his chin now :aetsch:

ntw0rk said:
It was good to see Jack and Jimi again! Glad you two were able to make it!! Thanks for coming out! Tell your better halfs we said hi!!

253788271_photobucket_18352_.jpg

DSC_3042.jpg

DSC_3045.jpg

DSC_3048.jpg

Had an interesting ride over to Chattanooga too! It was raining a little through the mountains, and as we were coming down from the last of them about 25 miles West of Chattanooga, we happened upon this:
DSC_3028.jpg

There were 2 occupants, both were fine, only a couple of minor scratches. But we had to break out the back window to get them out of the vehicle.
DSC_3032.jpg

DSC_3039.jpg

DSC_3040.jpg

That's a Chevy Trailblazer...

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hope you guys had fun, wish we could have been there. Thanks for the pictures with the waitresses-oh wait, there are no pictures with waitresses! Jeeze guys. Oh well, maybe next time I won't have to work and I can make it up there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back