In need of sponsorship

ramatorix

Reaction score
Man I need a sponsor for my truck! ;) If interested in sponsoring my truck (ramatorix) let me know what you have and what I need to do to obtain it.

Attachments

• DSC01916.JPG
    DSC01916.JPG
    292.4 KB · Views: 59
ramatorix said:
Man I need a sponsor for my truck! ;) If interested in sponsoring my truck (ramatorix) let me know what you have and what I need to do to obtain it.

:dontknow:

I can donate a kidney, but if your looking for a Viper Motor for your Rig, I can't help.

VJ

Well guys its kinda like fishing, through your bate out there and hope for the best even if you are fishing for shark in a pond behind your house in Arizona. I was expecting harsher critics like get a job, I have my own bills to pay ect. But you never know. Some guy with a small machine shop might be looking to get someone to test his new idea. But thanks for not being too hard on me for asking a ridiculous question. :D

dodgesrt10 you need one more then i do. Is that truck stock?

Last edited:
well you can buy my wrecked hemis' engine, torque convertor and buy a sct and run high 13's low 14's easy.....I believe its good for mid to low 13's as it is with supporting mods like 17'' dr's.....

ramatorix said:

Don't we all need one? I am pretty sure that either drag racing, road racing, or truck pulling can all be done cheaper and with way better results with different vehicles than this one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back