Infiniti G35 sport coupe

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone here own or knows somwone that ownes a G35.

And if so.....pros/cons......thoughts???

my buddy had one awhile back...he took great care of it maintance wise but just like us with our 10z he got on it alot and had a lot of fun in it. at 37k the motor threw a rod. Dealership replaced engine under warranty then he drove it for a few more months and sold it because he said the suspention just felt worn out like sloppy front end and stuff. From what ive heard nissan product seems to fall apart about 50k. I owned a titan and lifted it 6" on 35s and drove it from 10k to 40k then got rid of it because of gas prices at the time but i never had any problems and loved it

They sound good . Ive never herd of problems with them . I take alot even with high mileage they seem to hold up pretty good .

My co-worker has one and he loves it. The only thing that I have heard him bitch about is the tire size for the 19's. They are a weird size and cost a lot.

I've worked for an Infiniti dealership, in service for the last 16 years. What u wanna know? Depending on the year, the prons and cons can be substantial. And are u looking at an auto or 6 MT?

Last edited:
I've worked for an Infiniti dealership, in service for the last 16 years. What u wanna know? Depending on the year, the prons and cons can be substantial. And are u looking at an auto or 6 MT?

i guess i havent really put that much thought in it as far as years. i know if i get one it will be a coupe 6speed. my new job (if i decide to take it) is another 20ish miles further, so i will have a 45mile commute one way to work everyday. my work truck now gets a best 12 mpg on the interstate. acctually the best i have gotten was my last tank and it averaged 11.7 and i didnt do much but go to work and back. which is like 90% county road and interstate.

I am thinkin bout gettin somethin that gets good MPG, but is also fast and fun. i have always liked thelooks of those and i alwys assumed infinity ws a good brand. known for their class and durability.

i am kinda thinkin of that or an EVO. found a nice stock evo white/black rims. figured it would be fun and a good commuter. basically lookin for somethin that resembles a ricer/skittle. but im not guna rice it out. just need somethin that is fast, fun, drivable, and good gas milage. is there a certain year i should stay away from? i am trying to spend 20k o less. less would be better:D

slight possibility i will look for the sedan. if i can talk the wife into it i can do that, and take it to work and leave my truck at home for her to run erands during the day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back