Interesting Exhaust mod ,, DO THE NASCAR

Zillas side exhaust.
If I keep Rodan it will get the gen4/5 side extensions
I think that the side exhaust in the pic with a fang emblem next to it .. interesting in the pic .. just can’t tell the whole story from it .. do you have a better pic ?
I’ve always consider doing the side exit exhaust.. but it needs to be just right for my anal ask hahaha

What hood and scoop is that .. is it functional and sealed as a cold air intake ? Hooked to a VOLANT AIR INTAKE ?

What hood and scoop is that .. is it functional and sealed as a cold air intake ? Hooked to a VOLANT AIR INTAKE ?
Functional 6pak ducted to 2nd battery box location (which is stock air box location for 05 hemi truck)

Attachments

• 20170209_195117.jpg
    20170209_195117.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170204_110841.jpg
    20170204_110841.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 20210704_175221.jpg
    20210704_175221.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 8
Functional 6pak ducted to 2nd battery box location (which is stock air box location for 05 hemi truck)
I like the hood ,, where did you get it ?
It is a viper motor , not sure when you said 05 hemi …

I like the hood ,, where did you get it ?
It is a viper motor , not sure when you said 05 hemi …
Yes viper, extra battery box mounts in same location/ bolt holes as 05 hemi stock air box so any fresh air hood for a hemi duct air to that location.
Now I just need an aluminum box built to seal off the air intake for the supercharger

Very nice!! I like the viper on the hood looks good up there. And the red snake eye :cool:

Yes viper, extra battery box mounts in same location/ bolt holes as 05 hemi stock air box so any fresh air hood for a hemi duct air to that location.
Now I just need an aluminum box built to seal off the air intake for the supercharger
I’ve always liked the 6-pack scoops setup .. i actually think what you have is a good functional choice as ram air l. Not like the 10’s factory under hood heat release hood scoop . It has zero functionality as a Ram air system.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back