IPOD INTEGRATION

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
we have ipod integration for rams up to 2005. this unit will use the steering wheel controls to operate. :) in some cases if you have u-connect or sirius you will need a 10 10 extension harness that will run an additional 25.00. the ipod integration will run 162.00 including shipping.

we also have a set up for the 2006 and up. this is a FM modulated unit sells for 119.00. this unit wires direct into the back of the radio harness.

pm me for any additional information.

Guys this thing rocks,got mine from dragon and installed in my 05 rc works great im useing the ipod intergration,u-connect and sirrus radio all works together.The ipod shows on the face of the radio head artist and song playing all steering wheel controls work with :rock: :rock: :rock: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
THANK YOU PATRICK !!!!!

the mounting is stated to be mounted in the glove box. if i was to install this into my truck i would use the cubby hole under the ac controls or the center floor console. you can mount this almost anywhere. the wiring can be removed if not in use.

thank you

Does it work with the 05 NAV System, I.E. the RB4?

the systems are the same 2004 to 2005 the only diffrence is the radio. 2004 had a rb1 2005 has a rb4 nav unit. chrylser totaly changed the electronice in the 2006 model years. so leading to your question the 2005 rb4 should work being that the diffrence is just the radio. venom10 has a 2005 srt10 and it did work like a charm in his vehicle, steering wheel controls and all.

thank you

If this is accurate, will take one...

I bet all this guys have the RB1. I am hoping it works with RB4....

i have a rb4 unit in my truck and being that this is a plug and play unit i will put this in mine this weekend. it should not take to long just need the time.

i will let you know how it works.

thanks for all the questions.

If it works you have my credit card and address....

Com'on Dragon!! LOL Get it installed. :rock:
Waiting to see if it works with the "RB4"

Need pics. Lets go!!!!:p

its alive.

here is the low down on the 2005 rd4 install of the ipod integration. the install was way easy. i mean way easy. the ipod worked set on sat1. now i dont have my sat/radio set up (just dont want to pay to listin to the radio). the display only displayed the number 1 or the number of song you were on. even the ipod did not show what song you were on. the rb1 unit showed the song playing on the display. the wife had this in her 2004 grand chrokee and she liked it but her only dislike is that she could not see the song on the radio.

yes you can ues the shuffle with this. that is what i even started with after the install. it was confusing what song i had on there being i was using the wifes ipod but the shuffle did work.

sorry no pics in this case it was just a plug and play. it did work.

Last edited:
i do have the rb4 and i dont have sat. i just went out and the sat1 setting is not there so it must be there only when you plug an extra box into the unit itself. it must recognize that there is another unit and play off of that. the sat buttons are when you hit mode they will display cd/sat1/sat2.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back