Votes: 3 4.7%
  • ontariobee

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vote! The theme is "at work" or "hauling".

VPRPWRD

Viperhauler

Caveman

Overkilsrt

MurderedQC

Lord Chavez

BlackMamba50

Arska2

ontariobee

AS ALWAYS!! We encourage cheating, bribes, payments, shit talking, videos, pictures, and all around whatever it takes to win attitude. GOOD LUCK!!

Is lord Chavez a cowboy or something. What kind of work pic is that? Unless he's hauling drugs across the border.

It is his truck on a farm, he uses it on A FARM. I mean, its worthy of this TOTM considering most of our trucks have never even been on a farm. IMO

The dodge behind my 10 is a 2500 cummins diesel and I don't know what it weights but I pulled it about 60 miles so I could pull the trans out for a buddy of mine,it was a pretty good haul

The dodge behind my 10 is a 2500 cummins diesel and I don't know what it weights but I pulled it about 60 miles so I could pull the trans out for a buddy of mine,it was a pretty good haul

Great pic, you are in the lead!

Put some hay in the back of that shit then.
I'm kind of disappointed in the pics this month, cool idea but not very creative or artistic with the pics. If I had a boat hooked up, I'd go dunk in the lake and spin the tires and then take a pic. etc etc.

Last edited:
I'm kind of disappointed in the pics this month, cool idea but not very creative or artistic with the pics. If I had a boat hook up go dunk in the lake and spin the tires and then take a pic. etc etc.

Too bad you didnt go take pics then. Thats what this years TOTM is all about, get out there and show us something. You have ZERO room to complain if you didnt even try.

I almost pulled the trigger on your truck it's pretty bad ass but the front of your truck is cut off...

I don't even have a truck, but these are going in a calendar right...

No offense, but if I had it my way, you would have to own a 10 to even vote. Just vote for the one you think fits the theme bro. No biggie.

We own some land and i was out checkin on fence and cattle. And i had my truck out there so took a pic i have a other one with our f250 short bed single cab in it.

Just trying to get some calendar worthy pics bro, no biggie.:D

Theres a few there already, just have to roll with the changes. I cant make people go out and take pics. IMO this months TOTM had a better turnout than I thought.

I'm kind of disappointed in the pics this month, cool idea but not very creative or artistic with the pics. If I had a boat hooked up, I'd go dunk in the lake and spin the tires and then take a pic. etc etc.

Thats not working that pleasure the topic is working

Anyone can back their truck up to a heavy trailer and snap a picture. I think for the burnout month I'm going to use a smoke machine. Tires be expensive ya know!

Anyone can back their truck up to a heavy trailer and snap a picture. I think for the burnout month I'm going to use a smoke machine. Tires be expensive ya know!

Honestly, this is the toughest TOTM. I did it that way to at least show that there are people out there that still use our 10's as TRUCKS. Because they are TRUCKS. In other countries our TRUCKS are called Lorries. Google it. Sometimes I think we need to be reminded that our TRUCKS are not Vipers, and this TOTM resembles that perfectly. Its just a truck, lol. A damn good one, but just a Ram with a Viper motor. What we should be celebrating is the fact that the SRT team had the balls to stuff that fat bitch under the hood of the trucks that we love. Thats what its all about. The engine. If not, we'd all be on some other forum, talking about cold air intakes.

Last edited:
Honestly, this is the toughest TOTM. I did it that way to at least show that there are people out there that still use our 10's as TRUCKS. Because they are TRUCKS. In other countries our TRUCKS are called Lorries. Google it. Sometimes I think we need to be reminded that our TRUCKS are not Vipers, and this TOTM resembles that perfectly. Its just a truck, lol. A damn good one, but just a Ram with a Viper motor. What we should be celebrating is the fact that the SRT team had the balls to stuff that fat bitch under the hood of the trucks that we love. Thats what its all about. The engine. If not, we'd all be on some other forum, talking about cold air intakes.

Can I get an AMEN?! Preach it! I hear ya brother! A-m-e-n!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back