Jeep SRT8 launch footage

It goes to show, when Dodge slaps SRT on something, we're due for an unlikely hero.

"Who would buy a full sized truck with a 500HP sportscar engine?":rock:

A 500 HP truck? Surely no one would buy such an impractical vehicle...you wouldn't be able to tow or haul worth a crap, the mileage would be for shit and it would have terrible emmissions...:dontknow: :confused: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

FSTJACK said:
Old guys with exagerated, inflated ego's.

Or a young 21 year old that wanted a viper since it came out but got a 96 Ram for his graduation gift. I've always loved trucks and always had a love for the viper. So when Dodge put out this truck it was almost as if someone had heard what I was wishing for

FerrariTruck said:
Or a young 21 year old that wanted a viper since it came out but got a 96 Ram for his graduation gift. I've always loved trucks and always had a love for the viper. So when Dodge put out this truck it was almost as if someone had heard what I was wishing for

Same situation as me...
Love trucks, Viper = favorite car
SRT-10 = DREAM COME TRUE!!! :rock:

MEEEE.....I'M 26... I LIKE SPORT CARS.... I USED TO HAD A MITSU 3000 GT... BUT BECAUSE OF THE TYPE OF WORK THAT I DO ...I NEEDED TO SOLD IT TO MY BROTHER :( .....I BOUGHT A 04 DODGE HEMI 1500... NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR ME..... THATS WHY I ONLY KEEP IT FOR 2 YEARS .. AND NOW I GOT ME A 06 SRT-10QC :star: :rock: AND NOW I'M EVEN FASTER THAN THE 3000... I SMOKED ALL THE TIME:rock: NOW IF I WOULD BE A OFFICE GUY I WOULD KEEP THE TRUCK ANYWAYS ...I LOVE THIS TRUCK:rock:

DJCHEROKEE said:
MEEEE.....I'M 26... I LIKE SPORT CARS.... I USED TO HAD A MITSU 3000 GT... BUT BECAUSE OF THE TYPE OF WORK THAT I DO ...I NEEDED TO SOLD IT TO MY BROTHER :( .....I BOUGHT A 04 DODGE HEMI 1500... NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR ME..... THATS WHY I ONLY KEEP IT FOR 2 YEARS .. AND NOW I GOT ME A 06 SRT-10QC :star: :rock: AND NOW I'M EVEN FASTER THAN THE 3000... I SMOKED ALL THE TIME:rock: NOW IF I WOULD BE A OFFICE GUY I WOULD KEEP THE TRUCK ANYWAYS ...I LOVE THIS TRUCK:rock:

With you there bro...I'm 24 and love Mopar, Trucks, and Vipers, and Women. The SRT-10 helps with all of them!!!!

greatone61 said:
With you there bro...I'm 24 and love Mopar, Trucks, and Vipers, and Women. The SRT-10 helps with all of them!!!!
THATS TRUTH... AMEN:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back