JMB CAI Arrival, Install Question

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was a little concerned when I saw the Box when it arrived [pic 1]. It looked like the guys at UPS used it for kick ball practice. But thanks to Justins great packaging, all parts made it through unscaved [pic 2]( Luv that bubblewrap ).

Now for the install tomorrow ..... Any Tips or Hints from anyone on the install? .......... Appreciate any feedback.:)

This install will free up a K&N Drop in that I picked up about 4 weeks ago, only have about 600 miles on it or so. First come first serve Free to first PM'er. All you have to do is pay the freight.

I'll post pics after the install, Thanks Justin, parts look great
Jim

Attachments

• HPIM0328small.jpg
    HPIM0328small.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 43
  • HPIM0331small.jpg
    HPIM0331small.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
JimTeTe said:
I was a little concerned when I saw the Box when it arrived [pic 1]. It looked like the guys at UPS used it for kick ball practice. But thanks to Justins great packaging, all parts made it through unscaved [pic 2]( Luv that bubblewrap ).

Now for the install tomorrow ..... Any Tips or Hints from anyone on the install? .......... Appreciate any feedback.:)

This install will free up a K&N Drop in that I picked up about 4 weeks ago, only have about 600 miles on it or so. First come first serve Free to first PM'er. All you have to do is pay the freight.

I'll post pics after the install, Thanks Justin, parts look great
Jim

Pretty straight forward install for me. Took me about 45 minutes and 2 beers... Very good product, Justin does great work!

Kevan mentioned to me that I might want to get rid of the overflow loop which I have not done yet but is on my todo list. Here is link:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9867

Here is a picture of mine installed:
Truck023.jpg

Paul

amtrucker22 said:
Pretty straight forward install for me. Took me about 45 minutes and 2 beers... Very good product, Justin does great work!

Kevan mentioned to me that I might want to get rid of the overflow loop which I have not done yet but is on my todo list. Here is link:

View attachment 15852

Paul

Perfect ........ Thanks for the info Paul ...
Jim

amtrucker22 said:

View attachment 15852

Paul

How much for the JMB radiator and fuse box cover?
Really cleans up the inside, very nice ...
Thanks ..... Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back