Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
DSC01225.JPG

DSC01227.JPG

DSC01229.JPG

DSC01232.JPG

DSC01235.JPG

DSC01237.JPG

Love that Blue, I think it would look just about perfect on Silver. Sorry for the odd question...whats up with the electric fan (purpose)

Website update coming very soon:

Ram SRT-10 Electric Fan Assembly
If you are wanting to free up space, take control of the fan, and eliminate the factory hydraulic mess, here is the solution. Using a huge 18" electric fan mounted in a powdercoated aluminum shroud, it easily controls the temps of even the highest powered SRT-10 rams. Features a custom SRT-10 specific wiring harness and shroud. Fan turns on automatically at 185* and off at 170*. Harness is set up for a manual interior mounted switch to override the thermostat. The factory power steering lines can be sent in for modification at no charge, or you can choose the new Stainless Steel power steering line to eliminate the factory fan hydraulics.
Price $699

Options:
standard color powdercoating (color drop down)
add clearcoat (clear drop down) add $25
specialty color powdercoating (color drop down) add $25
Stainless Steel Power steering hose $90

The fan alone is almost $400, and the aluminum shroud with waterjetting and material is pricey as well as the time to custom make a very heavy duty harness with the correct OEM connectors, relay and thermostat.

Justin

The fan with the harness (everything pictured) is 16# 4oz on my shipping scale, I would think its definitely lighter than the stock setup especially since your eliminating about 8' feet of hydraulic line.
Justin

That blue sure is purdy. One day I will be sending my calipers to you for sure Justin, just after I have them all ground down to accept new wheels.

Is that my fan? :)

yellowfever#154 said:
That blue sure is purdy. One day I will be sending my calipers to you for sure Justin, just after I have them all ground down to accept new wheels.

Is that my fan? :)

Yep, thats yours, goes out today :D
Justin

Hey before you send it out today maybe I should have you add some of your Jeep stuff to my package, or maybe that doesnt make a difference on how it is shipped?

Send me a PM on pricing for all your Jeep items in the Red Rock Color, or something close to it.

Looking good Justin!!! I had a few questions for you:

1. What parts of the assembly get powdercoated?

2. Does it have a tie-in to the A/C compressor to force the fan on when the A/C is on?

3. Where does it "tap in" to sense coolant temp? With it's own probe or does it use the factory coolant temp sensor?

4. Is it on-off or a modulated fan?

Thanks - I see one in my future.
--Harold

JMB Justin said:
Website update coming very soon:

Ram SRT-10 Electric Fan Assembly
If you are wanting to free up space, take control of the fan, and eliminate the factory hydraulic mess, here is the solution. Using a huge 18" electric fan mounted in a powdercoated aluminum shroud, it easily controls the temps of even the highest powered SRT-10 rams. Features a custom SRT-10 specific wiring harness and shroud. Fan turns on automatically at 185* and off at 170*. Harness is set up for a manual interior mounted switch to override the thermostat. The factory power steering lines can be sent in for modification at no charge, or you can choose the new Stainless Steel power steering line to eliminate the factory fan hydraulics.
Price $699

Options:
standard color powdercoating (color drop down)
add clearcoat (clear drop down) add $25
specialty color powdercoating (color drop down) add $25
Stainless Steel Power steering hose $90

JMB Justin said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Justin should have the ps line to replace all the lines by tommorrow too guys

Last edited:
yellowfever#154 said:
Hey before you send it out today maybe I should have you add some of your Jeep stuff to my package, or maybe that doesnt make a difference on how it is shipped?

Send me a PM on pricing for all your Jeep items in the Red Rock Color, or something close to it.

Ill send you a PM, Thanks

bigike said:
Who got my blue caliper ide'er?

Looks awesome.

California truck that is currently in Florida for some mods, Ill let him post up if he wants too. This color is darker than what is on your truck (chrome smoke base vs. argent silver base).

HaroldD said:
Looking good Justin!!! I had a few questions for you:

1. What parts of the assembly get powdercoated?

2. Does it have a tie-in to the A/C compressor to force the fan on when the A/C is on?

3. Where does it "tap in" to sense coolant temp? With it's own probe or does it use the factory coolant temp sensor?

4. Is it on-off or a modulated fan?

Thanks - I see one in my future.
--Harold

1. The shroud setup is all coated, the fan is black plastic/metal (you can see where the fan assembly bolts to the shroud with the 5 stainless fasteners). We've done custom lettering as well on another forum members truck, it says "Twin Turbo" in SRT style lettering, very tasteful. Also HV SRT just purchased one in the cendy red, was very sweet looking. It replaces the entire stock fan assembly and shroud, so the top plate that is plastic from the factory is now all aluminum. You bolt this directly to the radiator.

2. The sensor uses a ground to override the thermostat, so I have not checked, but I would guess the factory sensor does the same for the ac compressor. You most likely could tie right in to the ac compressor trigger wire. I have not verified this though. Also there are no CEL's from disconnecting the stock fan assembly.

3. It uses a new thermostat sensor that is 3/8 npt, and comes with a nickle plated tee. You will need to remove the stock sensor on tp of the front cover and then install the tee, new switch, and stock sensor. The stock sensor needs to remain for the guage.

4. On/Off, it is factory designed as a high/low so it could be used that way if you wanted, but you would have to add your own wiring and low/high thermostat.

As with anything else I sell, if you dont want the harness or whatever, I can come up with a package to suit your needs.

Thanks
Justin

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back