July 16th in Red Deer and Lacombe.

yellow446

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok .
Well lets see who all wants to meet in Red Deer , and where .
MY sugestion is Mopar parts warehouse and after that we can go for little drive .
if anyone have any sugestions plz let us know . Like what time is good for everyone and where . And what everyone want to do .

Ty .

I will be there if my truck is back together and will bring RV if there's more that are bringing theirs, we also have a birthday to celebrate there too!

We better dont foget about bday . And Joe how are you going to bring your rv with your 10 . It will be nothing left of that rv .

I'll go if the dealership fixes my transmission and if im not away. I wont know my schedule until i get a yes or no if i made the cut for the brigade CFSAC team this up coming week.

I'll go if the dealership fixes my transmission and if im not away. I wont know my schedule until i get a yes or no if i made the cut for the brigade CFSAC team this up coming week.

How stockish will things look if you remove your NOS set-up?

Sure, or even one in the Fall..

Great Yakkin' to you today!
Thanks Ron learnt some great stuff today and now that i have a game plan can't wait to get down to Calgary and try the Dyno. I should know in a day or two my schedule and then i will book some time. This lazy cam stuff is killing me.

So then I should go to the track Friday and see if it breaks that way I have time to fix it? Sounds like fun!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back