July TOTM Nominations Question

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
I think we need to have ViperTruck2933 back in it again. He did quite well against a real badass truck. We know Walt is going to win one of these, might have to wait until he gets off of Brokeback Mountain up there in Wyoming, he is too busy laying pipe....hehehehehehehehe

I originally posted this on the submission thread, after seeing Mike's post there. Of course I should have realized it was in the wrong place, Mike doesn't ever follow rules LOL.

Even though it was VERY close vote, unfortunate ViperTruck2933 has to wait 30 days before resubmitting TOTM again. (So August TOTM/in 30 days) It only makes it fair for others who want to enter....(because I know ViperTruck2933 will win hands down with such a sweet ride hehehe)

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Even though it was VERY close vote, unfortunate ViperTruck2933 has to wait 30 days before resubmitting TOTM again. (So August TOTM/in 30 days) It only makes it fair for others who want to enter....(because I know ViperTruck2933 will win hands down with such a sweet ride hehehe)

-Red
Ooops, guess I'm not real good at the rules thing either LOL

OK, I nominate Iltemprd, love those black rims on the red truck!

Last edited:
OCBob said:
Ooops, guess I'm not real good at the rules thing either LOL

LOL, no problem Bob, hey PM me about this weekend!! I'll meet you up there w/ Ebenz too!

OCBob said:
I think we need to have ViperTruck2933 back in it again. He did quite well against a real badass truck. We know Walt is going to win one of these, might have to wait until he gets off of Brokeback Mountain up there in Wyoming, he is too busy laying pipe....hehehehehehehehe

I originally posted this on the submission thread, after seeing Mike's post there. Of course I should have realized it was in the wrong place, Mike doesn't ever follow rules LOL.
Thanks guys, I appreciate the props. :rock:

Maybe sometime during the 30 days I can get off my rearend and do the DE-badging and a few other things I have been putting off, and spiff it up a little more. :idea:

:D

ViperTruck2933 said:
Thanks guys, I appreciate the props. :rock:

Maybe sometime during the 30 days I can get off my rearend and do the DE-badging and a few other things I have been putting off, and spiff it up a little more. :idea:

:D

VT...

I bought those headlights you have......sick look man......can't wait to see what you do next......:D ...Can you lose the license plate in the front....?

Nowwhat said:
VT...

I bought those headlights you have......sick look man......can't wait to see what you do next......:D ...Can you lose the license plate in the front....?
Dude, I want to lose that plate so bad. Dealership already had it on and there are holes drilled in the facia:mad:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Dude, I want to lose that plate so bad. Dealership already had it on and there are holes drilled in the facia:mad:

Same with my dealer. I made them plug the holes and repaint it.

Wish I could in VA too. Damn front plate... Thinking of taking it off and keeping the plate in the cab with me. Just put some nice looking plugs in the holes until I get busted...

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back