June 2013 truck of the month, VOTE NOW!!!!

Who is the June 2013 truck of the month for best burnout?

• VenomTruck

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • moparviper

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Sammy11

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Viperhauler

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Yellow venom

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is time to vote for the June 2013 truck of the month. The theme is burnouts. Who is the best tire smoker this month? Well that's up to you.

VenomTruck

moparviper

Sammy11

viperhauler

Yellow venom

A few of the nominations came in after we had reached 5. Get those nominations in early to ensure a spot in the poll. For the nominees, it is time to get on the campaign trail, pictures, videos, empty promises like our current administration, whatever it takes to sway your voters. Have fun and good luck! :D

Last edited:
Yellow venom:D

I think it'd be awesome if you'd show us that video of you testing your truck after Chris tuned it

51471d1369493262-june-2013-truck-month-vote-now-image.jpg

Go Joe!!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

(yellowvenom):burnout::burnout:

Ok another difference in all these pics only two real men have trucks the rest are driving autos

I'm confused here Andy...... Are we voting for the best truck? OR the best burnout? :dontknow:

No I just figure if I'm gonna buy a calendar I'd like to see the truck not saying you didn't do a good burnout but you can't honestly say its a better pic then the others

Actually, I have to agree. Not sure why he picked that photo for the TOTM when I had way better ones that showed the whole truck posted in the nomination thread. Maybe he can go in and change it?

Actually, I have to agree. Not sure why he picked that photo for the TOTM when I had way better ones that showed the whole truck posted in the nomination thread. Maybe he can go in and change it?

no way dude, that one is the best, just total smoke looks awesome .... other than that you can see its a quadcab and well no one wants to see 4 doors LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back