June 22nd-23rd dyno tune GTG with Chris Jensen

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything is all lined up for June 22nd and 23rd to get some Vipers and Viper trucks dyno tuned with Chris Jensen here in Edmonton at Moretto Motorsportz - Home , we are going to start sat morning at 8:00am with one of the 3 Viper cars, one will have a Paxton, one has a ROE and the other is twin turboed!!! Those will be some interesting pulls and on sun YellowFever#154 with have his F2 Procharger truck there, come out and see if he hits 4 didgits with it!!! And StoneMD will have his truck out hopefully with his NOS kit on ready to tear it up on the dyno!
Everyone is welcome to come check it out and meet each other to put a face to the name, the one Viper is driving up all the way from Washington and meeting up with the other two in BC, all driving to and from the dyno!!
Gonna be a great weekend coming very SOON!!
There also might be a ROE truck show up if he is already by then also.

AND June's BURNOUT TOTM truck will be there too more then likely making the asphalt scream!!!!!:rock::burnout::rock:
See ya out there!:rock:

Last edited:
Too much money for you poor Canadians to shell out to hire me.

How do you know that? Last time I checked our unemployment rate here is the lowest in the North America! Lmao:chain::D:rock:
I think your afraid you might get lost and like it up here Brad? Lol:D

He uses lap tops and his pcm. Once your truck is tuned, your pcm is connected and the tune is downloaded via your sct.

I hope I can make it kids have big soccer tournment this weekend and I haven't seen any games yet. But Vipers and Dyno's is always fun.

The big dyno tune GTG is coming up fast for this weekend here in Edmonton!! Sounds like the weather is going to be good!!
THERES GONNA BE OVER 4000HP going on the dyno this weekend in 5 Viper rides!!! Gonna be GREAT to see,come on out and check it out,were gonna start at 8am sat and go to 8-9:00pm as late as 10:00pm if need be,gonna have some pizza coming in around lunch time so come check it out! will be starting at 8:00am on sunday and done by 4:00pm to get Chris to the airport in time for his flight home,SEE YA ALL OUT THERE!
Moretto Motorsportz - Contact Us

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back