Just another Paxton install

DESRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I got the camera out to do shots of the mufflers, thougth I would get these. I was going more for subdued OEM type look. Manifold, pipes all ceramic coated. Have extra layers of heat insulator on bottom of intercooler, to help keep engine heat off of it. Front heat exchanger has Swaintechs heat shedding coating. All charger pipes were off shelf items to make fit, including greddy type blow off valve mount, no extra cuts or welds, except bung just before throtttle body for water/meth injection. The intercooler fill on firewall bulkhead is from WPS Performance and lets me have the fill point above the intercooler level. Looks OEM and I think may be off a GM OEM supercharger. Clear body lets me quick look at level and condition of fluid. Also have small air bleed valve in intercooler body. System water pump is behind passenger side fog light, keeps pump at low point in system and always primed. Water meth pump is behind the driver side fog light. Haven't touched the Paxton air filter cover, so is nasty. I haven't decided what will finally do with that. I have to clean up a few things here and there, but mostly done. Truck is pretty dirty in pics.

Attachments

• DSCF5637.JPG
    DSCF5637.JPG
    608.9 KB · Views: 549
  • DSCF5638.JPG
    DSCF5638.JPG
    604.8 KB · Views: 400
  • DSCF5639.JPG
    DSCF5639.JPG
    603.3 KB · Views: 383
  • DSCF5640.JPG
    DSCF5640.JPG
    597.3 KB · Views: 327
  • DSCF5641.JPG
    DSCF5641.JPG
    610.5 KB · Views: 890
Last edited:
super

man thats a hood full
looks cool dude

looks good:congrats::rock::burnout:

looks like your throttle cable is off of the little dohicky at the TB:dontknow:

could not resist man, lol.:rock:

Looks great!! I really like the way you did the intercooler fill. Wish I had thought of that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back