just finished some acceleration runs

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just did some 4th gears pulls on the highway through about 5500 rpm using the "denver" tune. This was a first guess tune to try and anticipate the a/f ratio at bandimere where the track altitude is 5700 or so feet (density alt obviously higher). Well, the a/f ranged from 10.0-10.2 around 3500 rpm to 10.8-10.9 at 5500 rpm. Density alt during the runs was 4800 feet.

So, until I get my laptop and VEC software working I'm sending the card back to Joe. He said he could make some adjustments and send it right back. Hows that for customer service...I say its awesome!! This would also suggest I can get more power then the first guess tune expected as we try and get toward the 12.0 a/f number.

Thanks again Joe!!

I did tweak the front shocks setting from "4" to "5" (firmer). A little too much bounce on the "4" setting for the bumps n stuff around town. "5" feels noticably better.

Gen IV shifter didnt agree with me a few times going from 3rd to 4th under the higher rpms. Instead of forcing it into 4th I just put it into neutral til I can get a bit more familiar with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back