JUSTIN JMB

stick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you please post some pics of youre stage 2 and 3 traction kit with it installed? With a 500 RWHP truck what rpm in a RC can you launch at on street tires without spinning?

I just raced my buddy with the L again and I tried all different kind of launches with feathering the gas , whol 9 yards and his truck hands me my ass from a dig. This has got to change. What makes the L come out of the hole so quick?

Although I did alot better with my new mods on all our roll races.

just a note, THANKYOU to justin for all the help you have been giving me these past two weeks

Stick didnt you post before that he had drag radials on his truck? You could lower your tire pressure to 24lbs too.

Did you talk with Dan at DC about the flash turning the cats sensors off?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Stick didnt you post before that he had drag radials on his truck? You could lower your tire pressure to 24lbs too.

Did you talk with Dan at DC about the flash turning the cats sensors off?

patrick

yea he does have DR, and I did talk to dc and he did not turn of the sensors, DC said they would fix it but I did not send it back , I just went with the spark plug non foulers

Heres a pic of the axle shock from the stage 2 installed:
100_1791.JPG

and a rear shock from the stage 3 kit installed:
100_1790e.JPG

Launch RPM is dependant on conditions, I slip mine out a little from 2000-2500 in this cold weather. In summer and at the track you can be much more aggressive.
Justin

Now how would a Stage 3 traction kit work if say i dropped my truck 2/4? Is this even possible... :dontknow:

Deibs said:
Now how would a Stage 3 traction kit work if say i dropped my truck 2/4? Is this even possible... :dontknow:

Well first of all since you have a QC, the stage one part wont even work, so no leaf spring clamps, secondly stage two, you dont have snubbers so that wont work either, third, do you even have an axle shock? I am not sure. So I guess that leaves you 4 QA1 shocks and maybe an axle shock.

Nowwhat is your guinea pig!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back