KEYS

Tweak

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I get a price on two keys and two of the remote pieces.

Thanks

If he gets back to you by tomorrow and you want them, I am placing an order also. Might be able to throw it on my order and I will link up with you...if you want.

Ok, sounds like a plan.

Oh I forgot to add to the original post the keys are for a 2005 quad cab

Moparracing that is awesome, I had not seen that thread thank you very much.

OK Let me ask you this, since I am new to the dodge family all together.
My truck key looks alot like my PT Cruiser key are they different?
I guess if I just found the gray colored key on ebay would that work or are these specific to our truck?

My key pin number do I have to get it from the dealer or is it in or on the truck somewhere?

Tweak said:
OK Let me ask you this, since I am new to the dodge family all together.
My truck key looks alot like my PT Cruiser key are they different?
I guess if I just found the gray colored key on ebay would that work or are these specific to our truck?
can't be 100% sure, but i think it more likely than not....... i think a call to your local dealer's parts counter should answer that..... btw, my neon chipped keys are the same as my truck........ this key sentry thing is a block of yrs specific, my neon is an '03, srt-10 is an '05.....

if you consider bypassing this chipped key with say the viper key mod, consider this:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32801

Tweak said:
My key pin number do I have to get it from the dealer or is it in or on the truck somewhere?
your dealer has it...... if you take your registration & driver's license down to them, they should give it to you for free...... :)

How would I go about getting another key for the bed cover. Is this something I would need to go to a lock smith for?
I am pretty sure the bed cover is factory.

I swear no more key questions after this lol

Tweak said:
How would I go about getting another key for the bed cover. Is this something I would need to go to a lock smith for?

Damn Bro did your YF not come with any keys that work:p

Need for Speed said:
Damn Bro did your YF not come with any keys that work:p

Nope 1 set, when I went to leave I was like were are the other keys, he said we don't have them.

Not a happy camper, but I got my truck. The little things I can deal with.

Tweak said:

locksmith would probably be the best option. :)

Viper Keys for the SRT 10

Has anyone seen the Viper Keys that fit the SRT - 10's that you can order online.
They were discontiued a few years ago, but I saw a website where you can order them.
Does anyone have them and once they get cut do they work in the SRT-10?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back