Kills...

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a design for a wrap (not ours) but it raises an interesting idea...we could print some small stickers and you could put them somewhere (on the truck, helmet, back window)to represent kills...

Attachments

• dodge_concept.jpg
    dodge_concept.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 119
i like that if your truck is fast enough like some of these guys on here they could have viper heads with X's in the eyes :rock:
and mine could have bees with X's in the eyes :D

I think they should be little tiny mustangs... with smoke comming from under the hood:rock: Or the ford emblem with a red X, like a no smoking sign:dontknow:

I need a couple that look like ram srt 10's, since I already got Justin and dom , scrambler , ram from hell, and fstjack are next:D

Texas Yellow Fever said:
This is a design for a wrap (not ours) but it raises an interesting idea...we could print some small stickers and you could put them somewhere (on the truck, helmet, back window)to represent kills...
Great idea, interested in what you come up with.

LoveThisTruck said:
I think they should be little tiny mustangs... with smoke comming from under the hood:rock: Or the ford emblem with a red X, like a no smoking sign:dontknow:

Maybe a cartoon version of THIS????

horsehead%20(9).jpg

:D :D :D :rock:

i need one for stinker just a pic of a viper motor with a rod hanging out the side of the block

Minor details.........

eddie102870 said:
i need one for stinker just a pic of a viper motor with a rod hanging out the side of the block

No no no Eddie, Bucket-O-Chicken man did not window the block, just spun a bearing. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back