Kinda Newbie from Bama

Hangin10

Reaction score
Good evening all! My name's Trey. Been lurking around here for a while. Love all the advice and comments that's been posted over the years! Most helpful! Decided to post when I saw that the next generation of gear heads is easing toward these new toys that the big 3 is puttin out. Sorry gents (and gentettes) but there is no better feelin than strappin yourself into a 2 and a half ton behemoth and wipin the grins off of all the "Johnny come latelys"! A Ram SRT 10 represents freedom at it's most raw essence. When you're driving one, you're essentially giving every vehicle on the road the "bird"! The waters part and the crowd stares. Makes me chuckle everytime my 13 year old truck has people askin questions and taking pics when there's a shiny new big 3 "toy" parked close by! Ain't nothin likem bros! And don't y'all forget it!!! Sorry for the long post, just felt compelled!!

Preciate it bro! Just hate seeing the disrespect the 10's are starting to get on here. Owning one of these trucks is like owning a vintage Harley. Small brotherhood, but a brotherhood just the same. I rarely see another one where I live, and there's a strange comfort to that. BTW I own #173 CE. Gets more looks and stares than a UFO around Area 51!! Ain't nothin better!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back