L VS Chevy

fastblksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before I start I was not there so this is all "hear say"! After work the other the night some of the guys got together for a little street racing. My buddy took his stock L ( no really it is stock LOL):D to race against my other buddies 85 chevy truck. The chevy has a 383 stoker and a Hughes racing transmission, with dart iron heads. The guys tell me that the chevy was having all kinds of traction problems, the L would pull away from him ( no traction problems) but toward the end the chevy was very close to catching up. Then they went from a roll and the chevy was right there with the L, the chevy's bumber was right about 1/2 to the L's bed. The guys told me they had a good time but they wanted me to go next time to see what my truck is capable of doing. I do not street race for that is illegal!:burnout: :burnout:

Just thought I'd share it.

fastblksrt said:
I do not street race for that is illegal!:burnout: :burnout:

Just thought I'd share it.

yea ;) dont tell the truth or u become a asshole ;) :D

Silverback said:
I must have told the truth at some point in my life.:eek: :D

I recall you saying something about being a heartless bastard (or words to that effect) once...so yeah, I think you've told the truth at one point in your life...:p :p ;) ;)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I recall you saying something about being a heartless bastard (or words to that effect) once...so yeah, I think you've told the truth at one point in your life...:p :p ;) ;)

I was referring to myself when I said that.;) :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back