Laps for Charity Sept. 20TH @ Texas Motor Speed Way

Man, I wish I was still in the area!! I strongly suggest going if you have the chance. It's a very cool experience:burnout:

that would be a HELL YEAH here:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock:

A shame they don't do that in Daytona,I'd be up for that !!! :rock: :rock:

yep or Talladega or Watkins Glen would be badass also
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock:

TODAY IS THE DUDES & DUDETTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Laps For Charity:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:
at Texas Motor Speedway:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

yes it was.
not sure if there are photos. i forgot mine camera & not sure if there was anyone else takin photos.
hell i was the only Ram SRT-10 there & the only red Dodge peecup that i saw.
got off to a slow start, but by the time i left they were packed

ZCx said:
yes it was.
not sure if there are photos. i forgot mine camera & not sure if there was anyone else takin photos.
hell i was the only Ram SRT-10 there & the only red Dodge peecup that i saw.
got off to a slow start, but by the time i left they were packed
It wasn't bad some nice vehicles started showing up as it got later. I must of bought to many laps because by the time i got done i was the last one of our group:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
YES YES waiting for pictures and vids..
If you wanted to see it you should of gone:D

Last edited:
I just checked and i don't have one usable photo . I had enough space for 1210 5MP photos, so i hand the camera off because i was driving and i get ten out of focus photos:dontknow:

OSO said:
I just checked and i don't have one usable photo . I had enough space for 1210 5MP photos, so i hand the camera off because i was driving and i get ten out of focus photos:dontknow:

:congrats: Excellent.. :rolleyes:Who was the camera genius?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back