Las Vegas racing

Skypilot68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anybody had signed up for this experience before...driving ultra fast Lambos, Ferrari's and Porsches sounds like the ultimate Vegas trip to me.

e2144ca98c5ed809dd10f28969b82149.gif

Was wondering if anybody had signed up for this experience before...driving ultra fast Lambos, Ferrari's and Porsches sounds like the ultimate Vegas trip to me.

e2144ca98c5ed809dd10f28969b82149.gif
I had a couple buddies do it in January and they absolutely loved it. Said it was worth every penny.

I have a friend that lives out there and has done it a handful of times. Everytime he goes I get a phone call and alot of show boatin..he says its worth it and I think he payed around a grand for his but it was multiple cars that he drove

I would love to do this! I have a NASCAR experience ticket I still gotta use. Drive a NASCAR as fast as you want and passing allowed :rock:

its around 600 bucks i did it last year when i had my marine corps ball but it came with a corvette drifting experince super fun, and 6 laps around the track no speed limits just if you run all four tires in the grass game is over and you have to go in no matter how many laps you have completed. EXPENSIVE but a blast

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back