Leap Day

Like daylight savings time , Blah blah ….l
Oh yea I didn't even think about that ridiculous deal! Twice a year! What a hassle and it's coming up again next month already!i won't have to set the clock in my daily since I never changed it last fall hahahaha

Oh yea I didn't even think about that ridiculous deal! Twice a year! What a hassle and it's coming up again next month already!i won't have to set the clock in my daily since I never changed it last fall hahahaha
Every device seems to automatically change the time now .. except my Dakota , stove and battery wall clock .. so I tend to forget to change them hahaha … really though , why is it they tell you to wake up and rest your clocks at 2am hahaha

Every device seems to automatically change the time now .. except my Dakota , stove and battery wall clock .. so I tend to forget to change them hahaha … really though , why is it they tell you to wake up and rest your clocks at 2am hahaha
Never figured the 2am thing out? Is it 2am everywhere? 2am ET, CT, MT, PT? I do it whenever i get a round Tuit. Unless it's my car then i don't do it. REBEL :eek:

Never figured the 2am thing out? Is it 2am everywhere? 2am ET, CT, MT, PT? I do it whenever i get a round Tuit. Unless it's my car then i don't do it. REBEL :eek:
Same here . Except a few states don’t do it and that can make things fun traveling …

Every year they say they are getting rid of it in a Florida and it’s still here .. wonder what this has cost the tax payer on promoting the bill every year .. damn joke ,,, Just dump the stupidness.

do you know the reason why daylight savings began? Hahahah look that one up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back