Leaving for Florida tomorrow morning, goin motorcycle ridin!!!

kennygene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I'm leaving tomorrow morning at 6am heading to Key West and then up the gulf coast. Got my trusty M109R loaded up and ready.
Be leaving here 6am and riding to Daytona the first day then Key West on day 2. Gonna ride all day and drink all night!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!!

Have fun and watch out for all the gray hairs and cage drivers.

FATJACK said:
Some of the best titty bars in the country in Key West, HAVE FUN!!

You been in the gay bars again? :D

Sounds like a good time. Be sure to catch the sunset from Key West. It's a tradition.

One day in Feb. (many moons ago) a bud and I rode from Boca down to Key West on our bikes. Had dinner, saw the sunset and rode back in one day. It was cold and there was a cross wind so bad that going across the Seven Mile Bridge we had to lean our bikes into it to keep from getting blown off. Go make some memories and have fun.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody! I am just hoping for a safe ride. It's a long way to go with the wild life and such.
I should be back in WV Friday.

Thanks for the safe wishes!!! I will be leaving in about 30min at 34.3 degrees here.

I'm home now, just got here around 10pm. Total trip was 2,688 miles.
Monday Daytona Beach, rode on the beach and drank some beers
Tuesday Left Daytona Beach, headed toward the keys made key west before dark took some pics with the Southern marker
Wednesday Left the keys and travelled to Inverness Florida to have a major party with some close friends (drank bunches of beers and spotliighted alligators)
Thursday Left Inverness Fl and headed to North Carolina to ride the tail of the dragon
Friday rode the tail and came home

I'll post pics soon!!!

Great, glad you made it home safe. We need pics. A bunch of us rode the tail in our trucks, was really surprised how well they performed.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back