LED's In Grille/Air Scoop

Reaction score
I installed these today but with those air blocker's mounted inside the grille they make these white LED's look blue! What do you all think?

Attachments

• LED.jpg
    LED.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 129
  • LED'S.jpg
    LED'S.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 119
That looks Crazy! Where did you install them ?

Will try to get some pictures today as I intend on removing those plastic air blocker's in the grille and see if that will let the light fill the grille completely and more importantly maybe get rid of that blue tint. I like it but don't think Law Enforcement will! I used four 12" white LED strips (Wal-Mart) placed one across (horizontal) top center inside of hood and then two strips (vertical) in center of hood (one each side of inside center bugle). Placed the fourth one inside the bottom lip of Volant ram air scoop. Wired to parking lights.

Well I removed the plastic air blocker's today and it does help spread the light across the front of grille area some, still has that blueish' tint to it. I think the chrome grille has a lot to do with that. Have attached some pics.

Attachments

• Black Knight Lights.jpg
    Black Knight Lights.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Lights 1.jpg
    Lights 1.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Lights 2.jpg
    Lights 2.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 56
You know I thought about doing this to just the scoop part in red but , just thought it would be too ricer, but that looks trick man!

Thanks Silver! Done my Hemi Orange Challenger years ago with orange LED's it always stood out at night. You could wire 'em up anyway one would like but I just always just wire them to the parking lights, they claim these LED's will burn thousands of hours so I can't see ever burning them out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back