let the build begin "beastly1"

The only downside to send our beasts anywhere is knowing the Russian transportation company is ensuring your SRT-10s safety and its treated like a half million dollar car! :(

I'm sure it's minor but the driver seemed to not give two fawks about this beautiful Yellow Fever:mad:
It's in great hands now though bro. :burnout:
Thought Todd was going to rip him a new one and I think the Russian thought likewise.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=3_xsC5P8qkc

Last edited:
yeh , my contract was to be enclosed, but all the enclosed trailors were busy with sema,coming back enclosed, when it is time to come home, those guys were turkish, dickheads big time, it was a long week before it arrived, stressing out bigtime, but glad it made it , with just some scraping on the lower fascia, but todd will take care of that , and hoping to have his ins co pay,we will see, wow was that nightmare to say the least, but made it.

Last edited:
yeh , my contract was to be enclosed, but all the enclosed trailors were busy with sema,coming back enclosed, when it is time to come home, those guys were turkish, dickheads big time, it was a long week before it arrived, stressing out bigtime, but glad it made it , with just some scraping on the lower fascia, but todd will take care of that , and hoping to have his ins co pay,we will see, wow was that nightmare to say the least, but made it.

How many miles on her? She looks immaculate!

6200,i don't even know if the wipers work,lol never put them on , original owner, love that beast, have a 2000 gts , and love the truck more. thx

6200,i don't even know if the wipers work,lol never put them on , original owner, love that beast, have a 2000 gts , and love the truck more. thx

Well no wonder it looks immaculate!!! That's so F'n aaw some to have her so new looking. I hate seeing the underside of mine. At least mines a Texas truck as I've been under some from the north or next to oceans and they get a bit rusty. :(
Looks like I'd prolly eat off the bottom of that one :drool:

Any updates on the build? Curious how much this project cost you and what you had done? Thanks!

excellent:rock::rock::rock:

what bed cover ya runnin???

It's A Fiberglass Top, That I Bought Years Ago, Could Not Tell You Who I Bought It From. Don't Recall.

UIH,

This is the same lid I have on my 10.

Several years ago, Sport Truck Solutions was offering a package deal on this lid, painted to match your truck and a Bed Rug for something like $1000.

SOLD

Of the all the lids I have seen, this one really looks great. It covers the bed and the "truly" flush fit retains the profile of the truck.

Jeff,

Let me know when that beast get home.

UIH,

B

thanks for the info:rock:

of course they don't make them any more:mad: but they still offer parts for it:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back