Link with pics to my new ride ('05 SRT-10 QC)

Midwest Muscle

Reaction score
Hey folks, I did the introduction in the New Members section - Thanks for making me feel right at home. After selling my '01 Viper GTS I just needed another V10. I also needed a vehicle to tow some collector cars to various shows, so the Quad Cab became the obvious choice.

I know you all have seen plenty of stock silver QC's. But if you want to see just one more, have a look at the link below. And yes I do have a dealer license, but I bought this truck to keep. Pardon the D-tags ...

http://mohotcars.com/ram.html

Mike M

Hey Midwest, see you on the Viper (alley) boards quite a bit. I also had a sapphire/silver stripe GTS about 2 years ago. the guys on this forum are great!! I know you'll like it here.

I even know what RBC stands for now, after tucking my tail between my legs and asking over in the Newb/New Member area!

Dave, I like the guys at the Alley. But my first impression of the 'truck' side of the Viper world is probably the best I've ever had. Hats off to you all ...

Mike M

Midwest Muscle said:
I even know what RBC stands for now, after tucking my tail between my legs and asking over in the Newb/New Member area!

Dave, I like the guys at the Alley. But my first impression of the 'truck' side of the Viper world is probably the best I've ever had. Hats off to you all ...

Mike M

No need to tuck your tail! Ask away! .... Now we might give you some SHIT for it, but that's just because we like ya! :star: :dancing:

This place is made up of good friends, if we didn't give each other shit every now and then, how would anyone know they are cared about. So welcome, and read the bottom line of my sig.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
This place is made up of good friends, if we didn't give each other shit every now and then, how would anyone know they are cared about. So welcome, and read the bottom line of my sig.:D

Bill.

Piss Off

Oh..Back on Topic

Very Nice Ride and welcome to the best friends you will ever have, just don't let Nowwhat know you have a WING

Jeff

Nice Truck! Though, now I think you need a BIGGER driveway!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back