Looking for a couple items

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 RC last 9 digits are 05G740094

1. 2 transmission dowels
2. fabric type material in valve covers
3. shuttle valve in powersteering pump under the fitting that the high pressure hose threads into
4. retaining clips that hold the powersteering hoses to the cooler

Is this stuff available and whats it worth?

You are about two weeks late I sent my extra set of fabric stuff to Fatjack,sorry bro.

Yellow venom said:
Was Dodges prices krazy Tyler??

I wouldnt say crazy on what the local dealer could actually find. He wasnt able to find the clips for the hoses or the shuttle for the steering pump. He kept faxing me pictures of the lines for a automatic transmission, not power steering so I gave up on him.

yellowfever#154 said:
I wouldnt say crazy on what the local dealer could actually find. He wasnt able to find the clips for the hoses or the shuttle for the steering pump. He kept faxing me pictures of the lines for a automatic transmission, not power steering so I gave up on him.

I litte frustrating I would say!:mad:

Yellow venom said:
I litte frustrating I would say!:mad:

Ya I called first thing this morning and waited for faxes all day long, made 4 phone calls explaining what I wanted and what faxes he sent were wrong. Then finally said piss on it, it cant be that hard. Try looking up parts for a combine, trucks should be easy.

yellowfever#154 said:
2005 RC last 9 digits are 05G740094

1. 2 transmission dowels
2. fabric type material in valve covers
3. shuttle valve in powersteering pump under the fitting that the high pressure hose threads into
4. retaining clips that hold the powersteering hoses to the cooler

Is this stuff available and whats it worth?
let me check the trash can in the shop. i think i threw away the fabric to a set of valve covers last week cleaning up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back