Looking for rc interior

OlDirtyBastard

Reaction score
Hey guys, we still have a 04 rc that needs two seats, a center seat (not sure what goes inbetween?) subwoofer and amp. We are actually having a hard time figuring out whats missing, these trucks are non existant where we live and we bought the truck missing these items. Any help would be great! Thanks guys!

ps If anybody needs any GM/Corvette or Subaru/sti/wrx help please ask! (yes, yes they suck, are slow are junk......ha ha ha)

Wildman

Check with X2 builders on the web. They have several wrecked vipers and SRT-10 trucks. They should have everything you need.

Wade

I did, I talked to a woman who was very mean, and said she would have somebody call me back, and never did?

scoobert said:
their prices are far too high anyhow. no idea why people on here keep posting them.

Says the guy who wants an $800 set of TT manifolds.... lol jk:D

OlDirtyBastard said:
Hey guys, we still have a 04 rc that needs two seats, a center seat (not sure what goes inbetween?) subwoofer and amp. We are actually having a hard time figuring out whats missing, these trucks are non existant where we live and we bought the truck missing these items. Any help would be great! Thanks guys!

ps If anybody needs any GM/Corvette or Subaru/sti/wrx help please ask! (yes, yes they suck, are slow are junk......ha ha ha)

i bought a wrecked '04 SRT-10 RC, and mostly parted it out, using the drivetrain and a few other parts for my build. I could part with the center "seat", but using the buckets in another build i am doing ('49 chevy pickup)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back