Looking for the rear bevelled bolt for putting wing on truck

mxzx440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for one of the rear bolt that the back of the wing slides on. One of mine went missing so need another one. Checked with the dealership here and would have to order another wing kit to get just to the the bolt. Checked the local hardware stores but none with the bevelled head on it. In the circled part of the box, sorry only pic I have of it right now.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 71
Make that looking for 2 more----Mine were not there when I bought my truck ----anyone have a pic of them?????

Where did you get your grill?????

Heres a picture of one, and as for the grille, its a T-rex Grille, Part number 20461, there is also another full opening one on ebay don't know who makes it though

Attachments

• 0513002123.jpg
    0513002123.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 59
Just out of curiosity I asked my local Dodge parts guy to see if he could order a couple. He couldn't even find a part number on them.

they don't have a part number themselves, they only are available with the wing, so would have to get a whole new wing to get them

mxzx440 said:
they don't have a part number themselves, they only are available with the wing, so would have to get a whole new wing to get them

This is from one of the threads in the last post ...

"You can get those from the dealer.

Pt.# 06102126AA (Hex nut & washer, M6X1.0)"

Wifey said:
This is from one of the threads in the last post ...

"You can get those from the dealer.

Pt.# 06102126AA (Hex nut & washer, M6X1.0)"

sorry wifey, those are the front 2 on the spoiler, the back 2 are different, already checked it out on the parts list, brother is a parts person at a dodge dealer

mxzx440 said:
sorry wifey, those are the front 2 on the spoiler, the back 2 are different, already checked it out on the parts list, brother is a parts person at a dodge dealer
well DAMMIT!! :( Good luck to you :rock:

mxzx440 said:
Heres a picture of one, and as for the grille, its a T-rex Grille, Part number 20461, there is also another full opening one on ebay don't know who makes it though
With that picture you should be able to get a machine shop to fabricate some. The dealership prices in today world would be about the same as a good machinist. I have a lathe and to make one from an existing bolt would not be impossible. I would think a good machinist could do a pair for $20.00 to 30.00.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back